Yes, there is Islamic based Insurance and Conventional Insurance. Let’s start with conventional insurance and why it’s not permissible in Islam. Most Muslim believe that conventional insurance is forbidden in Islam because of Gharar (uncertainty). We are not sure if we are going to be paid by the insurance company, we don’t know when and how we are going to pay by conventional insurance company. This uncertainty is contradict with shariah law.
Soal Jawab Agama Berkaitan/ Related post or question:
- Apakah hukum investment linked insurance dimana pelaburannya adalah diluluskan oleh syarak?
- Assalamualaikum wr wb,I am a convert, and am still learning the many aspects of the amazing teachings of Islam.I am an Indonesian Chinese and now residing in Singapore.There is one matter that I am very confused about, and after approaching many sources, I do not get a clear answer and in fact become more confused.I attended a FIQH class at Darul Arqam Singapore, which taught me that lucky draw is not legal in the eyes of Islam. However, gifts for purchase is allowed.I understand that 4D & Toto is very clear cut gambling, thus not allowed. But, how about the following:Buy item A and get a lucky draw coupon to win a car. Buy 10 item A and get a coupon to win a car. Sign up and stand a chance to win a trip to Europe.What is the ruling of the Islamic law? As it is ‘haram’ to rely on luck, in what situation are we allowed to? I am running a commercial company, and as an attempt of marketing, we are planning various campaign and projects.I would very much like to obtain a clarification from you, hopefully to be able to conduct our operations in the most Halal way possible, Insya Allah.I sincerely appreciate your time and understanding.Wassalam. Jazakallah.– Carol Widjaya @ ‘Aliya Widjaya
- apa hukum mengunakan kad kredit dan masuk life insurance.
- saya telah melabur dalam Public Mutual Islamic.Adakah pelaburan saya itu halal dan sah disisi agama ?
- Assalammualaikum w.b.rI am a muslim. I have a debate with a christian man about Islam slavery. I also have done some studies about slavery in Islam. Before I continued the conversations with him, I want to make sure this followings; 1. During the slavery in Islam, does Islam allowed a master to have sex 2. Does Muhammad s.a.w & the four caliphs have sex with their slave girl? And Muhammad have a child from this?3. What does the words ‘your right hand posesses’ in Surah 23: 5-6 means? What does the sentences means?4. Does this Hadith about ‘ Caliph Ali taking a bath after having sex with his slaves’ true? Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 59: Volume 5, Number 637: Narrated Buraida.I am in need for you opinions & explainations before I can proceed with the debate again. May Allah show us the way and bless us.Assalammualaikum